Awakening The Myth
Journey into the wild depths and mysteries of Wales...
Sept 20-24th 2018 - Autumn Equinox
Release, heal, purify and cleanse
A gathering on sacred land, where we will be connecting with the myths and legends of Wales with meditation, ritual and sound journeys.
Wales is a land full of myths and legends, we shall walk among ancient stones and trees and connect to the elemental energies with a fire & water ceremony.
Letting the sacred land speak to our souls amongst ancient trees, waterfalls, lakes and the druidic wild mysterious landscapes.
Connecting & calling for healing and deeper knowledge of the earth medicine of our Celtic and Druidic ancestors.
The space we share will encourage us to learn to trust our inner voice and inner vision. Enabling us to know that ‘we’ have the ability to change - which is of great service to our health, our relationships and the world at large.
These are my homelands which I wish to share with you at this time of deep re-set and transformation. Every year I go back to Wales to re-centre and nourish my soul and I am delighted to be your guide, to support you through these times as we rise, we move, we flow...
In our ceremonies and sharing circles, the land and the trees are calling for mutual healing, so bring any sacred objects you wish to place on the altar during this gathering and anything you may wish to burn in the fire ceremony.
This retreat is timed with the Autumn Equinox energies for cleansing & planting seeds for our future.
We will also be spending time on the following:
• Plant Burning Ceremony
• Stone Altars
• Connecting with the elements
• Tree Meditation
• Sound Meditations
• Qi Gong
• Fire ceremony.
• Waterfalls, mountains & fresh water wild swimming
If you are called to this land, it is because there is a teaching, healing or experience for you here.
This is also a time to re-charge and plant seeds encouraging you to re-align your life to what really matters to you.
The truth within you is rising...
- 4 nights - Thursday 20th - 24th Sept
- 2 locations
- Shared twin rooms & limited single rooms
- Organic delicious home grown food during our stay at Trigonos
- Payment covers the course, all accommodation & most meals.
- Trains or transportation to Wales is not covered
- We start our gathering in the majestical town of ‘Betws - Y - Coed’ in the Snowdonia Valley.
- Accommodation: 2 nights B&B in Betws - Y Coed, 2 nights at Trigonos, an 18 acre estate, which borders a lake within a superb mountain landscape that looks up to the west face of Snowdon.
Payment via bank transfer or Paypal
Early Bird Discount until Aug 30th 2018: £750
After 31st August: £775
Payment plans available please let me know.
Payment details & more detailed info on what to bring plus your dietary requirements to be sent to you with your booking form.
To reserve your space email me here: