Autumn Equinox - Wales Retreat
'Awakening The Myth' Gathering - Autumn Equinox - Sept 20-24th 2018
Release, purify & re-connect
A small gathering will be taking place in the sacred landscape of North Wales during the Autumn Equinox, we will gather for 4 days and connect with the vibrant myths and legends of Wales through meditation, ritual and sound journeys. Waterfalls, lakes, ancient trees, druidic burial chambers and majestic landscapes will be the backdrop for our journey.
Wales is a land full of myths and legends, we shall walk among ancient stones and trees to connect to the sacred land - letting it speak to us through the elements of fire, earth, air and water. Connecting & calling upon the deeper knowledge of the earth medicine of our Celtic and Druidic ancestors amongst wild mysterious landscapes. The space we share will encourage us to learn to trust our inner voice and inner vision, enabling us to know that ‘we’ have the ability to change ourselves - a reminder that - 'we are the alchemists!' - reframing our beliefs is of great benefit not only to our health but for all our relationships.
Having grown up in North Wales I have a deep resonance with the land and always go back to re-centre and nourish. It is a deeply poignant time to visit for 'future visioning' and 'seed planting' during the Autumn Equinox. During the Equinox the sun rises directly in the east and sets directly in the west, marking the end of the summer and the journey towards winter in the Northern Hemisphere. A time of equal night/equal day and a celebration of harvest, balance and peace.
During our gathering we will spend time with ancient trees in meditation, working in ceremony with plants and creating outdoor altars, as well as working with the land, wild fresh water swimming (!) morning Qi Gong and sound meditation..
If you are called to this land, it is because there is a teaching, healing or experience for you, as we are encouraged to listen to the language of the land. It is also a time to re-charge and plant seeds encouraging you to re-align your life to what really matters to you.
- 4 nights - Thursday 20th - Monday 24th Sept
- 2 locations
- Shared bedrooms & single rooms available.
- Organic, delicious home grown food
- Several different site visits.
- Walking gear recommended: waterproof jacket, trousers, fleece, walking boots or shoes.
- Payment covers the course & all accommodation over the 4 nights.
- Fee covers covers meals, all breakfasts, lunch & dinner for 4 days (*exception - 1 lunch)
- Trains or transportation to Wales is not covered in the fee, I will advise you on the best arrival time and best train/route to our meeting point.
- The gathering starts in the majestical town of ‘Betws - Y - Coed’ in the Snowdonia Valley.
- Accommodation: 2 nights B&B in Betws - Y Coed, 2 nights at Trigonos, an 18 acre estate, which borders a lake within a superb mountain landscape that looks up to the west face of Snowdon.
Payment via bank transfer or Paypal: email@example.com
Early Bird Discount until Aug 30th 2018: £750
After 31st August: £775
Payment details to be sent to you with your booking form. Deposit required to reserve your space, for any q's please contact me:
firstname.lastname@example.org // Tel: 07958 327893
You will need to fill out the booking form with your details and various dietary requirements
Payment plans also available, pls message me for details.