Are you looking to deepen your awareness and connect with yourself in a more profound way?
To find a place of stillness that encourages you to have a more healthy, balanced and harmonious relationship firstly with yourself but also with your friends and loved ones.
Elemental Resonance helps you to connect to this space using a varied set of techniques and practices. The sessions can be tailor made using a combination of grounded techniques from sound and colour to meditation.
In the form of the following individual treatments, group sessions, weekend workshops or regular classes:
- Tama-Do Vibrational Therapy One to One Session
- Sound Acupuncture (Tama-Do Technique)
- Tama-Do Sound Harmonisations
- Divine Feminine Meditations & Classes
- Qi Gong Classes & Workshops
- Tama-Do 'Tao Of Sound’ workshops
- Meditation classes & techniques
- One to one Cosmic Chord sessions*
- Shu Points (Tuning Forks on Acupuncture Command Points)
- Musical Spine (Tuning Forks on the central axis)
- TEP (Tama-Do Extra-Points)
- 8 Qi Mo (Tuning Forks on the Subtle Body Command Points)
- Self Healing with colour silks and essences
- Tao Yin Fa Series I & II Qi Gong Sessions (Fabien Maman Techniques)
*Astrology incorporated into the sessions
What tools are used in each session?
Tama-Do Sound Therapy
The Sound therapy uses 12 Classical Tuning forks made from the highest quality of Stainless Steel. Precisely calibrated and tuned to the chromatic scale of the piano. The tuning of the forks gives a deeper and longer lasting resonance on the physical body.
The 12 notes of the forks match the 12 main organs of Chinese medicine and acupuncture. The Tama-Do techniques use musical intervals to empower the acupuncture points, organs, chakras and subtle command points. By working with sound intervals we are working within a mathematical relationship and it’s within this relationship ‘between the two notes’ where sound healing can occur.
Colour Therapy & Essences
There is a harmonious relationship between Sound and Colour. Sound is measured in vibrations of air (compression) and colour is measured in electromagnetic frequency. Colour frequencies are much higher than sound frequencies approximately 40 octaves higher and it is for this reason that they have such an effective relationship. The colour helps to transform and anchor the sound deeper in the physical body.
“The seed of the spiritual is rooted in the physical. When practicing Qi Gong such as Tao Yin Fa, the inner movement of your body mirrors the movement of the Universe, producing a fusion which allows you to step into your Soul.” Fabien Maman (Tama-Do Founder)
Empower your organs, meridians and chakras by practising Qi Gong everyday. The exercises help you to work on a daily balance, strength and connect you with your own natural life force: Qi. Conscious movement is essential to ground healing energies in your body, regular practise enables you to strengthen and fortify both your physical and subtle bodies.
Colour is used in three ways:
The Colour Light Wheel is a 13 colour light pen (based on the significant colour research by light therapist 'Dinshah Ghadiali') and used on the acupuncture meridian points to re-balance the subtle energy field around the body.
The Tama-Do Colour essences are made from Alpine and high grade organic essential oils from France. Harvested during the full moon these essences have a magical high vibrational quality and are used to harmonise and clear the auric field.
In addition to the essence, colour silks are used on the subtle energy fields. These beautiful scarves are made from fine quality silk and represent the energetic frequencies of the rainbow. We have a natural resonance with certain colours and the silks allow us to connect with the colours which nourish us and we can absorb the colour like nectar.
The combination of sound and colour help us to transform and return back to a more harmonious, natural state of being.
What are the benefits of ONE TO ONE SESSIONS?
The benefits of one to one sessions include:
- On emotional and mental levels the sessions helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- On a more subtle level the sessions bring individuals into a state of deep peace and awareness
- Tama-Do techniques help the body to engage in its own unique ability to heal
- The calibrated tuning forks are used instead of needles and the treatments are non-invasive
- The treatments offer deep relaxation, release tension, reduce stress, relieve pain in stiff joints, nourish the organs, address ailments, release blockages and stagnant chi along the meridians.
- The benefits of using sound result in a purification and detoxification of energy within the body and in the energetic auric field.
- Shift deep roots inherent/fundamental patterns
Tama-do the Academy Of Sound, Colour & Movement®
Healing and Harmony with Sound, Colour and Movement ®
Tama-Do (The Way of the Soul) is a program of non - invasive healing therapies using Sound, Colour and Movement ® to nourish the human energy system and aid the body in the recovery of its own balance in health.
In 1981, French musician/composer and acupuncturist Fabien Maman conducted a revolutionary sound/cellular biology experiment showing the impact of acoustic sound on human cells. He found that through a series of acoustic sounds healthy cells became vibrant and empowered and unhealthy cells exploded.
He also found that when the cells felt a vibratory ‘affinity’ with a certain note, the cells’ aura would transform into a mandala shape of vibrant colors. Maman has created a number of vibrational therapy techniques which included: Musical Spine, T.E.P, 8 Qi Mo, Tuning Forks on the Acupuncture Command Points.
For more information & courses offered: http://tama-do.com
Tracie is available for one to one private sessions by appointment. See the contacts section for details.
Photos © Tracie Storey. Photography Mandorla London. All rights reserved.